Historic Home Tour & Spring Concert Series
Time & Location
About The Event
You'll love our 2019 Historic Home tour. We have a jam-packed, entertaining weekend for you!
Admission - $25.00 per person
Locations included: The Columns, Little Courthouse, Luez Theater, Grey Gables, McNeal Place, Nelms House, The Pillars, Presbyterian Church, St. James Episcopal Church, and Polk Cemetery
Spring Concert Series will be presented on Saturday, May 4, 2019 as follows:
- 10 AM: The Columns (Union University String Ensemble)
- 11 AM: St. James Episcopal Church (Freed Hardeman Concern Choir)
- 1 PM: McNeal Place (Harpist)
- 2 PM: Luez Theater (Blue Grass Band)
- 3 PM: Court House Steps (Gospel Choir)
- 4 PM: First Presbyterian Church (Organ Concert)
Contact the Hardeman County APTA at (731)518-7148 for ticket information or visit their website at hardemancountyapta.org!